Status Screen Request
Hi atom,

As if you didn't have enough to think about I wonder if I can add to your job list ! Big Grin

Just some trivial stuff I ask you to consider, perhaps when you are bored and looking for something to do.

In the status screen, would it be possible to add a percentage in the "Recovered" line ? All the other report lines have a percentage in them and it is nice to be able to see at a glance just how far you have progressed.

I think I have asked for this before, but would it be possible to make a space between reports ? Just 1 line would do. So when a user pressed "s" a blank line is printed then the report. It would make it much easier to read on poor quality or small screens.

Also time running. I notice that this keeps appreciating even though hashcat-plus may have been paused. It is a time running since hashcat-plus was stated but not necessarily how long hashcat-plus has actually been cracking. This isn't fair to hashcat-plus as it may appear to have taken longer than it actually has. Also if a user needs to know how long a particular pass takes for a given command if they pause part way through they get a inaccurate figure.

Perhaps a time since started and a time actually running or cracking ?

Progress line. You display how many hashes have been cracked out of a total originally calculated at start up. Is it difficult to add a third number, one that shows how many are left ?

All trivial stuff I accept, but as hashcat-plus is just about perfect now we have to find something to occupy your mind ! Smile

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Status Screen Request - by Hash-IT - 06-23-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Status Screen Request - by atom - 06-24-2012, 07:32 AM
RE: Status Screen Request - by Hash-IT - 06-24-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Status Screen Request - by atom - 06-24-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Status Screen Request - by Hash-IT - 06-24-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Status Screen Request - by thorsheim - 06-24-2012, 09:12 PM
RE: Status Screen Request - by Hash-IT - 06-25-2012, 05:05 PM