Best video hard choice
I am working specifically on a 7z hash, and I plan on having to work on it for a very long time.

I currently have a laptop with a 880M, which I will keep using.  The performance is sad.

I am going to finally have access to my desktop, which is currently running a Radeon 5770.

I have this card still sealed in the box, which I have laying around.  I am not sure if I should ebay it, which I will probably get around $100 for it.  I could buy a second one for $240.  The performance looks to be about the same as the 880m I have, which is not stellar.  Two running together would be mediocre at best.

I am leaning more towards selling the sealed card and buying a radeon, as I have read that they are better for hashing.  I'm not sure what to buy.  I would like to spend no more then $350 on the card, including the $100 I get for the sale of the sealed card.

I intend to buy a second identical card down the line when I have more cash.  I might sometimes use the two cards for gaming, but 95% it will be for hashing.  I would like something with good cooling, that expels the air out the back of the case, as my cooling is not the best.

Can someone recommend a good card?  I prefer XFX because of the double lifetime warranty.  If you know of another manufacturer with a lifetime warranty, that is fine.

Thank you or the help.

Messages In This Thread
Best video hard choice - by turbogiant76 - 09-12-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: Best video hard choice - by rico - 09-13-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: Best video hard choice - by atom - 09-14-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Best video card choice - by turbogiant76 - 09-15-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Best video hard choice - by epixoip - 09-16-2015, 03:03 AM