Keyspace List for WPA on Default Routers
(03-14-2018, 11:08 PM)fart-box Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 01:47 AM)mrfancypants Wrote: Am I missing anything?

Welcome back Mrfancypants! You've been missed! That was a great article you mentioned! Thank you!

Soxrok2212 failed to mention what I've been doing all of this time, and I doubt that anyone here has even taken the time to try to understand it, but I'm pretty sure YOU will understand it. Your math skills (or at least your pattern finding skills) are far superior to mine.

Acording to my research, regardless of manufacturer or model number, (NVG-589, NVG-599, NVG-510, or 5268ac), all ATT passwords are available from the same gigantic list of keys (the "encrypted" form of the password for lack of a better term). All we need are the proper divisors (or multipliers if you prefer that term).

As a bonus, when using keys, word lists can be built more precisely to target specific models, thus reducing crack time. And those same word lists can be tailored to cover the entire spectrum of possible candidates, rather than the 2,147,483,647 word limit you've set in your key-gen.

So I'm wondering, have you done any research along these lines?

(And Soxrok2212, should I give up waiting for that serial number file?)

Hi, 
Thanks for this wonderful gem. Did you find any correlation between the device's mac address and the password itself? 

I was doing the same kind of research on modems around my house from the same telco. But I have like 20 so its hard finding anything statistically worth mentioning. 

Also when you said from the same big list, do you have that big list Id be happy to see if I can figure out any patterns because my guess is they all do it the same way... but I just cant put my finger on it. 

The problem with trying to find patterns is the danger of actually finding patterns that arent even there or statistical anomaly or just too small of a sample. Anyways post more I like reading that type of stuff.

Messages In This Thread