WPA .Caps Wanted !
Smile 
You may have already noticed on the forum that SmilingWolf and I have been involved in producing a very neat bit of script to strip, convert and sort your .cap files. SmilingWolf is the brains behind it and I think you will agree he has done a fantastic job.

The script employs WPAClean which is part of the Aircrack suite and I have noticed some problems with it. Sometimes good captures are lost after being passed through WPAClean and I would like to see what is happening so it can be reported properly and hopefully fixed.

So I am asking if you would please consider attaching any WPA Handshake .cap files you have to this thread ? This is not an offer to break them for you as that is against atom’s forum rules, it is purely to help fix WPAClean.

We need .caps that are complete and those that are damaged or unreadable. If you have some with known passwords it would be good if you could include a text file with the plain text password also. This is to be able to make sure they work before and after the stripping process. I am hoping if we have enough captures there will be a common link between the ones failing after cleaning.

Thanks in advance !

Smile

Messages In This Thread
WPA .Caps Wanted ! - by Hash-IT - 11-18-2011, 07:17 PM
RE: WPA .Caps Wanted ! - by ntk - 11-19-2011, 01:32 AM
RE: WPA .Caps Wanted ! - by Hash-IT - 11-20-2011, 12:09 AM
RE: WPA .Caps Wanted ! - by atom - 11-20-2011, 12:23 AM
RE: WPA .Caps Wanted ! - by Hash-IT - 11-20-2011, 12:53 AM
RE: WPA .Caps Wanted ! - by atom - 11-20-2011, 10:56 AM
RE: WPA .Caps Wanted ! - by Hash-IT - 11-20-2011, 01:56 PM