No devices found/left error - The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) 2017?
I've only had The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) installed for a couple of weeks now and I'm still getting familiar with the tools.  At first it was mostly Wireshark, Ettercap, and Aircrack-ng.  But, I've just recently read some about rule based dictionaries, and also wanted to try some of those against several handshakes that I have.  So, about an hour ago I tried out Hashcat for the first time, but got an error before I got anything up and running with it.  I've only found several articles relating to my particular situation, but I'm not quite sure if they nail it exactly, or if they're just really close to what I'm experiencing.  The error that they talk about seems to be the same, but I have'nt seen one of them mention my exact error output or anything like that.  So, I figured that I'd ask the experts.

Basically, I tried running it and it gave some error output on the first command that I tried executing.  There's a screenshot attached.  I'm thinking that I probably need to install an AMD driver for OpenCL, but I'm not really sure.  And, since that whole process will be new to me as well, I figured that I might as well be on the right track before I start out doing it.

What do you suppose my next step(s) should be, based on the output of the attached screenshot?

Attached Files
.png   nodevicesfound_left.png (Size: 204.97 KB / Downloads: 7)

Messages In This Thread
No devices found/left error - The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) 2017? - by ver$atile - 06-04-2017, 08:17 AM
RE: No devices found/left error - by ver$atile - 06-06-2017, 09:05 PM