Hashcat sees my GPU but not my CPU
I didn't know that. I tried beta same deal will only run if I disable self test. Do you have any idea how to fix this ? I bought the GPU for Hashcat I don't game on my PC. It runs perfectly with everything except Hashcat. I have tried everything even that how do I know if I have the right driver again since AMD sent me a tool to remove all of the driver. That one worked better but it was the same result it messed up my monitor and Hashcat wouldn't run even with self test disabled. I reported the problem on Git Hub but no answer. All I can find is people asking how to fix it and getting the same responses which don't work. AMD says it's a Hashcat problem, Msi says it's a Hashcat problem, Hashcat says it's a driver problem. If the GPU works on everything but Hashcat it has to be a Hashcat problem. I don't know I might be wrong but I'm four OS's into this and the best two suggestion I've got was grep and you saying try beta. This is killing me I thought it would atleast crack the password with the test disabled.

Messages In This Thread
Hashcat sees my GPU but not my CPU - by Rdgeno - 10-09-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Hashcat sees my GPU but not my CPU - by Rdgeno - 10-10-2019, 11:04 PM