4 charsets limit (mask attack)
Tongue 
Hello again!

First, i'd like to thank you guys for brain! Been using it for a while, great stuff! Brain solved most of my troubles with dics' intersections mentioned in my first thread not to say that distributed client/server is always a good design. Yall shouldve listened to lazy grandpa back in 2016 to perform better @ CMYIC 2018, lol. No, srsly, thanks! Now not a single outdated GPU goes to waste, every one gets place in cold garage. Overhead? Pfffft! Totally worth it!

Today I got yet another brilliant question you never heard before: what exactly is the technological reason behind limit on charsets (4)? Jumping through all those hoops with rules and processors to achieve something that could be easily achived using one-liner if only you supported unlimited charsets makes me crazy sometimes. If it's not too bold, I'd like to know rationale behind this end-user unfriendly decision. Thanks in advance for your replies!

PS
I believe princeprocessor has error in help section related to --pw-min/--pw-max (those NUMs are included, not excluded).

Messages In This Thread
4 charsets limit (mask attack) - by fromdusktillpwn - 11-29-2019, 09:13 AM
RE: 4 charsets limit (mask attack) - by philsmd - 11-29-2019, 09:29 AM