Problem - Signature unmatched No hashes loaded.
(06-13-2020, 12:09 PM)philsmd Wrote: test with the example hash from https://hashcat.net/wiki/example_hashes (search from 15700 and copy the hash into a file).

If the example hash is loading correctly without any errors, try to change that example hash step-by-step (field-by-field) to make it look like your target hash. After each field you change, you try to load it and see if it is accepted.
This way you will figure out which fields are not accepted and why it is rejected. (of course the overall hash needs to be complete, but you can just copy-paste one field from the target to the example and test again, replacing the fields one-by-one without cutting the hash and without making the hash shorter, the number of fields must remain the same)

Please report back with clear information why and which field is not working for you (your analysis of this testing/debugging). thx

I’ve done this all for a long time, right now it's shameful and everything’s ok, the complexity is only 8192 and in example 262144, can I throw a hash or the file for the test in my LAN?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem - Signature unmatched No hashes loaded. - by svobodnui11 - 06-13-2020, 12:31 PM