July 2020 5k Budget Multi GPU Build
Thanks a ton for the thought you put into below and the link.  I used it as a base and made a few tweaks.  I'll come back and post results once I get it built.

(07-19-2020, 12:57 PM)NoReply Wrote: You want blower style cards, because they support a linear front-to-back airflow through your chassis, which is extremely important, when you put more than 2 cards into your rig. Stacking cards with axial fans not a good idea in a closed chassis, because the hot air is not properly pushed out of the back of the chassis.

The goto card to recommend is the EVGA 2080 Ti Gaming, which has a blower style fan. Its cooling design is leaning towards the one of Pascal FE cards, which was probably one of the best designs, if you wanted to stack them. Unfortunately, it is kinda hard to find some of them, which are in stock.

Based on your answers, here is an example configuration I came up with. If you have any questions on the choices, feel free to ask. It might be worth it to swap out the built-in chassis fans for some more powerful ones.

https://www.newegg.com/mr/7DD8900107495C...EA09FA66A3

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2020 5k Budget Multi GPU Build - by Alias Pseudonym - 07-20-2020, 09:34 PM