Dogecoin Wallet
Centurio, I really appreciate your answer and willingness to help, but we try to keep this forum english only (see https://hashcat.net/forum/announcement-2.html).

Of course it's okay if you communicate via private messages in other languages and it would be also okay if (also both of) you use an online translator (and post the english version here, even if we all know it's not always the best, most of the times the translated text is understandable after thinking a little bit what it could mean).

Don't worry about this "warning" about the forum rules, it's very clear that you just wanted to help a new forum user... but you can still use this opportunity to double check the small set of "forum rules". The problem with using different languages in this forum is of course very clear (in general)... the moderators most of the time wouldn't be able to understand if the text posted is against other forum rules or is spam etc... and that we try to use a common language.

Here is a translated version of the above french answer from Centurio:

(04-06-2021, 07:57 PM)Centurio Wrote: Hi Xav,

Yes, but French is not my mother tongue. But I'm sure you will understand me. In Switzerland we learn two languages :-)

I can help you. You can either publish or write to me privately.

First of all we need to know which wallet you used is the most important: Do you still have the wallet.dat?

The rest we'll see later :-)

Greetings
centurio

Messages In This Thread
Dogecoin Wallet - by poussin49 - 03-19-2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Dogecoin Wallet - by Centurio - 04-06-2021, 07:57 PM
RE: Dogecoin Wallet - by philsmd - 04-07-2021, 10:36 AM
RE: Dogecoin Wallet - by Centurio - 04-07-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: Dogecoin Wallet - by mcdade - 05-02-2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Dogecoin Wallet - by notebook250 - 05-02-2021, 05:39 PM