You need -exactly- Catalyst v13.1 for very good reasons
(02-04-2013, 07:16 PM)Wolf_Blitzer Wrote: Please, show me where it's wrong.

We've covered that my driver is installed correctly. I even used your method removing it and installing it again, but still nothing.

You can't just claim PEBKAC for each case. Some of us know a little about what we are doing.

we've covered that it appears you are going through the correct steps to install the driver; however, since we are not you and cannot see everything that is happening, there's no way for us to know for sure. what we do know is that all of your symptoms point toward an incorrect driver installation.

i can certainly claim pebkac when no one else can reproduce your issues. i don't doubt your technical aptitude, but i'm telling you, something is not right. whether there are still bits left behind from a different version, or something is screwed up with your distro, it's not clear, but something is wrong.

take undeath's advice and do a clean installation of ubuntu 12.04 lts per the wiki.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You need -exactly- Catalyst v13.1 for very good reasons - by epixoip - 02-04-2013, 08:55 PM