Lastpass hashes
Success.

I checked this under Linux, and the _lpall.slps file is indeed as you mentioned, containing two lines.

In addition, in Windows, if you open up the SQLite database for Opera/Chrome as mentioned in the example hashes, where type = key, you can see the same 2nd line as the linux _lpall.slps file.

The problem I was having is Firefox under Windows was appearing to have only one base64 line. When I read this page: https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=425 I learned that not only does Firefox also use the same cache as Internet Explorer, but it is encrypted under Protected Storage.

So I wrote a quick little C# program with:
Code:
using System.Security.Cryptography;
byte[] decryptedData = ProtectedData.Unprotect(entireFileInByteArray, (byte[])null, DataProtectionScope.CurrentUser);
where entireFileInByteArray is the base64 decoded version of the Windows version of _lpall.slps
the decryptedData will be the linux version of the _lpall.slps file.

Mentioned on the example hashes page is that the LastPass Pocket can open these stored files. This is true, but not all files that Pocket can open appear to have the hashes in them... The base64 encoded encrypted file generated by LastPass's export function does not contain the needed hash, what I thought appears to be the hash is actually the initialization vector for AES.

Messages In This Thread
Lastpass hashes - by ZNemesis - 10-10-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Lastpass hashes - by philsmd - 10-10-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Lastpass hashes - by ZNemesis - 10-15-2013, 01:20 PM