OpenCl kernel self-test failed when using any version later than v4.2.1 !!
Did you ever find an answer and your right Crimson doesn't work and screws up my system. I was just told if you run skip self test it wont crack the password. I have tried four separate operating systems and three computers Hashcat and Hashcat beta. Windows is the only thing that will use my GPU but I have to disable the test. I might be wrong but if the driver is only broken in hashcat they had to of changed something but I can't find a version other than the latest and the beta that will run on Windows 10 pro with the GPU The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) Unbuntu two versions of Unbuntu and only stinking windows will use the GPU. I hope you respond with good news because I can't even get the beginning of an answer. If they would just say I don't know and Hashcat doesn't work with AMD I could accept that, but they keep referring people to the Hashcat page or blame the driver. If everyone says the sky is blue then the person that says it's red is either color blind a jerk or retarded. The driver is only broken according to Hashcat. I even trick the computer into installing Intels's opencl I guess HP wants you to use theirs so they screw around with  things and you can't load it without a little work. In The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) you can go into the driver and add The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) to the permissions and then it loads but bricks the system because of xorg. Unbuntu same as The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) without the GPU that dam runtime and it doesn't see the GPU. Sorry if I went off a little but point is it's not your fault, I've been at this for almost two weeks now and the best I have is the CPU isn't detected the GPU is but it wont crack hashes because I'm forcing it. Like I said hopefully yo have some good news.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenCl kernel self-test failed when using any version later than v4.2.1 !! - by Rdgeno - 10-10-2019, 11:29 PM