Mask not finding password Straight hit or miss.
Im not using the gui they said not to I get the same result if I do though. I have only sent the command line from Windows. I switched to K as a test because I'm not getting the Hashcat hash file but I do get the wpa hash it doesnt make sense. Now please explain this I'm hoping you have the answer I truly am I'm not trying to be a jerk, Why in Gods name will Hashcat give me the password if it's at the beginning of the list ? Why does combinator work but bruteforce doesnt ? But just for the record I'm using the command line look at what I've sent and K doesnt have a gui so why isnt it getting it there if the gui is at fault ? I'm only sending so much info and trying different things so the people that are asking what I'm doing have a record. I didnt really want to be sitting at Hashcat from 7:30 am till 3 or whenever it was I sent the last batch of stuff, but I was asked for something and i wanted to be punctual since someone was nice enough to take an interest in the problem. Thank you for your suggestions but if it was that simple it would be working. You have a good night look over what i have sent maybe you'll be able to figure it out, so far it's been real productive someone figured out one run was two bytes smaller than another and gave me some -d option that I still cant find anything on unless your using bully with pixiedust yes I'm using the command line for that too bully wlan1mon or wlan0mon whichever I want then -b bssid -c channel -d for pixie if you like then I like using -v 4 it's a matter of taste I think as to or not to use -v 4. When I said I didnt know thing because I was learning I didn't say I was retarded. Work smarter not harder I'm learning so I use the command line but I learned the command line so if theres a gui that saves me some work yes I'm going to use it, but they said not to so I'm not. Seriously not mad or anything just pointing out a few things maybe you didnt think of or notice I bet you missed the two bytes didnt you, me too. Any way have a good night and if you have a few free moments take a look through see what you can find, download it and run it in windows see if you have the same problem I would greatly appreciate some form of reason as to why this is happening. Check out my original posts on Github so you have the entire picture. Seriously you have a good night unfortunately I'm learning John the Ripper right now I dont like it it is nowhere near as fast as Hashcat and it's a pain no gui. Kidding just kidding.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mask not finding password Straight hit or miss. - by Rdgeno - 11-18-2019, 05:00 AM