Creating sha512(sha512($pass).$salt) kernel
Thank you very much for the answer.

The "sha512_update (&ctx, final, 64);" was supposed to be commented out as it was part of the third attempt. I understand now it was a mistake, the reason for it was me looking at 21000 - sha512(sha512_bin(pass)) kernel. However changing it into 128 didn't fix the kernel.

I didn't use sha512_update_global_swap (), because I didn't notice it being used in simillar kernels like 20710 - sha256(sha256($pass).$salt); just to make sure I've tried changing it, didn't seem to work either

It is COMPARE_M_SCALAR, because I just copied this part, the sxx fuction I got pretty much the same code so didn't thought it would be relevant.

I remember about removing cached kernel.

I will try to play around with printf (), but I gotta admit it is a bit confusing to me, and so is Intel OpenCL Runtime

Just additional info:
- I double checked that I'm running correct hash (verified plaintext) for testing
- I didn't make new kernel file, I'm editing just m01710_a0-pure.cl and running hashcat with --self-test-disable; I did it because I assumed it wouldn't matter, but perhaps I'm wrong

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creating sha512(sha512($pass).$salt) kernel - by LilEminem - 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM