Questions about 3090 cooling and form factor
Thanks for the answer,

For the Gigabyte Z 490, it has an intel socket which allows only to use CPUs with a few pci lanes, versus an AMD socket with enough PCI lanes for the 3 graphic cards + 1 or 2 nvme disks :/
Is there anything bad with the taichi one ?

For the PSU, I saw the Enermax one (there is even a 1800W one, which I think would be perfect, in order to have some extra watts just in case).

I get that sticking to only two GPUs would be a lot easier, but having 3 is already my second choice, we wanted to use 4 GPUs but I saw that this is much easy to setup a 3 GPU station with gaming hardware.

The Ultron Ultraforce case might be very good, but this brand is quite hard to get in France where I am. What do you think of the following case ? https://www.coolermaster.com/fr/fr-fr/ca...hite-argb/

It has a vertical gpu slot, allowing for better cooling (if I have two GPUs horizontally, on first and last slot, and on the middle one, only a pci riser leading to the vertical gpu) Smile

Thank you again for your patience

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions about 3090 cooling and form factor - by almandin - 12-15-2020, 10:22 AM