Hashcat + wlangenpmkocl how to convert back to plaintext ?
(02-23-2021, 04:17 PM)ZerBea Wrote: I thought your're running your command within a script or an alias. If not, your command is ok.

Mostly I use scripts or alias to save me unnecessary work (when using different source files):
hashcat.potfile include the PMKs of recovered PSKs. So why not adding them to the big PMK list. You have payed the price (PBKDF2 for them already. This format is "PMK * ESSID : PSK" and cut -d ':' -f1 will not work on it.

Oh yeah for mode 22k but 2501 it worked if you check back at the beginning of the thread. I need to make a recap for us I've asked so many questions and it's become convoluted. Once I get out of my meetings going to re-read the whole thread absorb properly and lay out, going to start from the beginning this time properly. I have a feeling the books I've been reading are using deprecated methods.

Also no not doing in script just typing out the commands. Am I allowed to post books here ? I thought they were pretty good. Not sure about copyright issues though

Also before starting again, I've installed the recommendations for wifite2 but I'm wondering about modwifi. Is the only way to run it as a VM ? I'm running The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) native on my laptop it's dedicated to linux there's no windows. I suppose I can spin up the VM in The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) but I'm assuming they would rather you just burn to a usb and boot live yeah ? So my question is, is it worth it or can I substitute with other tools ? (I know wifite2 doesn't require it just wondering)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hashcat + wlangenpmkocl how to convert back to plaintext ? - by pr0ph3t - 02-23-2021, 04:43 PM