Done my research, now I need a review. 20 GPU cracking cluster.
(02-12-2016, 07:37 PM)mamexp Wrote: Oh so now you want to discuss? Too bad being an immature little prick does not get my interest to even discuss any further with you. 

Actually no, I have no interest in discussing anything with you. The few comments you've made in the past two days show me that you have absolutely nothing of interest or value to contribute to this community, and are clearly lacking the experience required to speak with the authority you're attempting to speak with. Just because you believe you are older than me means absolutely nothing; we measure worth in knowledge & experience here, and it's very clear you have neither.

What it seems like to me is, you've seen and/or worked with an enterprise water cooling solution (probably from Asetek or CoolIT) on one occasion, and now you think you're the expert on datacenter cooling. Then you probably built this totally massive 4-GPU rig once, and now think you're the expert on GPU cooling as well. Then you're going to come here and spout off all this uninformed and ill-advised bullshit, and be condescending to those who have proven themselves to be experts in this field? Good luck with that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Done my research, now I need a review. 20 GPU cracking cluster. - by epixoip - 02-12-2016, 09:12 PM