Isn't there anyone who could have tested an RX 5700 XT with myROCm on linux
Brick 
Hi, everyone

This is my first post on the hashcat forum. I'm a big fan of password cracking and I'm currently considering buying a new graphics card. However, I would like to turn to AMD. Indeed, Nvidia drivers are proprietary and contain trackers, unlike AMD which has the audacity to make these drivers entirely open-source in addition to providing a specific ecosystem for parallel computing, ROCm.

I think you all know that ROCm has compatibility issues with AMD's new hardware. Not long ago I researched support for Navi GPUs... ROCm 3.0 is still under development, with no official support for the RX 5700. However, I came across an interesting github page: https://github.com/smartbitcoin/MyROCm.

He has developed a ROCm fork specifically for Navi GPUs. It's still experimental, so I would like to ask someone in the community to try to get myROCm to work with a RX 5700 XT on linux. This will help me a lot to make a choice, and I think it will encourage other people to make a decision.

Messages In This Thread
Isn't there anyone who could have tested an RX 5700 XT with myROCm on linux - by OnePiece - 12-24-2019, 02:26 PM