Hashcat attack on skype
Hello everyone, I was looking this video on youtube: /watch?v=8fxLH-pokAI about how to do dictionary attack on a skype username with Hashcat.

In my cmd I wrote this:

C:\Users\**>cd C:\Users\**\Desktop\hashcat-0.47

C:\Users\**>cd C:\Users\**\Desktop\hashcat-0.47>hashcat-cli64.exe -m 23 --output-file=cracked2.txt --remove hash2.txt wordlists2/

but it gave this:

hashcat-cli64.exe: unknown option -- output-file=cracked2.txt

in my hash2.txt i wrote 3af0389f093b181ae26452015f4ae728:user

What could I do to make it work?
hashcat-cli64.exe --help <--- and your questions will be answered hint its not output-file
(08-12-2014, 02:33 AM)The Mechanic Wrote: hashcat-cli64.exe --help <--- and your questions will be answered hint its not output-file

Hello, thank you for the reply. I am very beginner and I still dont know why its not working, do you have an idea where the problem could be?
since you dont want to look for the answer yourself, the command is --outfile not --output-file
(08-12-2014, 03:26 AM)The Mechanic Wrote: since you dont want to look for the answer yourself, the command is --outfile not --output-file

Ok Thank you so much! Now there no more error problem, but for skype i think i need to use the mode 23? but it says the mode is unknown, what should I do to have this mode?
wait for the next version to be released
(08-12-2014, 03:51 AM)The Mechanic Wrote: wait for the next version to be released

Is there any other way? becayse in the video on youtube i watched the person put the mode 2711, but it is also not available?
should say next version of oclhashcat, and read the wiki it will do you more good than youtube is now