hashcat Forum

Full Version: [hashcat] Add -j and -k parameters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, could you add -j and -k parameters from oclHashcat to hashcat as well ? It would be really helpful. Thank's.
Please use the ticket tracker https://hashcat.net/trac/
A little bit off topic, but I can't login with forum login and I can't even create new account.
(01-21-2013, 11:42 PM)Kuci Wrote: [ -> ]A little bit off topic, but I can't login with forum login and I can't even create new account.

You have to create a new log in for the Trac. You also have to provide a genuine e-mail address.

What is happening when you try to make a new account ? Do you have any ad-blockers / filters switched on ?
Ticket sent.
(01-22-2013, 07:55 AM)Kuci Wrote: [ -> ]Ticket sent.

I've seen it, well done ! Smile

Can I ask what the problem was with registering please ? It may help others who have trouble and it would be nice to have a conclusion on the forum to point them to.
Well, I can't use my forum nick, even lowercased. So I've choosed another one. But that's kind of weird problem, it would be good to use same nicks. Even better would be, when forum users could use tracing system without registration. But this is clearly off topic, better to start support topic for TT system.
(01-22-2013, 03:26 PM)Kuci Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I can't use my forum nick, even lovercased. So I've choosed another one. But that's kind of weird problem, it would be good to use same nicks. Even better would be, when forum users could use tracing system without registration. But this is clearly off topic, better to start support topic for TT system.

OK thanks for the explanation, yes please make a Trac ticket for this.
(01-22-2013, 04:00 PM)Hash-IT Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2013, 03:26 PM)Kuci Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I can't use my forum nick, even lovercased. So I've choosed another one. But that's kind of weird problem, it would be good to use same nicks. Even better would be, when forum users could use tracing system without registration. But this is clearly off topic, better to start support topic for TT system.

OK thanks for the explanation, yes please make a Trac ticket for this.
Well, there isn't right category for this problem Big Grin
(01-22-2013, 04:17 PM)Kuci Wrote: [ -> ]Well, there isn't right category for this problem Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Well you need to mention that in the Trac ... err, oh I see what you mean !

If you are ever in doubt about where to post something use the General Talk section on the hashcat forums.

I am sure there will be other people with questions about the Trac so you get the privilege of being first !