hashcat WPA benchmark not starting at all
this is not a problem with hashcat but a problem with your opencl driver. Clean your system and remove any traces of existing opencl drivers and then install the latest driver for your device.
(03-26-2019, 12:01 AM)undeath Wrote: this is not a problem with hashcat but a problem with your opencl driver. Clean your system and remove any traces of existing opencl drivers and then install the latest driver for your device.

You were right. Problem solved by removing all old GPU drivers in safe mode with DUU, then installing the latest driver. Hashcat works now, but with --disable-self-test option.
hello guys, I'm trying to make it work there's already a month, thats my setup:

1x MB tb250 Biostar
12x GPU Rx580

I've tried Ubuntu, but AMD driver to linux require Pci Atomics suport, and only 1 of the 12 PCI-E slots of this MB do it, so it dosen't work.

For the tests, I've disabled 11 GPUs, I'm running test only with 1 Rx 580 attached to the MB.

Now I'm on Windows 10, I've tried a lot of driver versions 17.11.4, 19.3.2, 20.4.1 (newest) , every single try was based on some post of the forum or another source on internet, but till now, I've no success on run a benchmark -m 2500 (wpa crack), or even a real test pointing to a file and using a template to brute force.

I've also tried versions 3.5.0, 4.1.0 and 5.1.0 of hashcat.

Would you please tell me what version of Amd drivers and hashcat are you using?

Besides that, do you use another app to control voltage/core clock and memory clock of the GPUs? 

Here, in the best case I got a blue screen with the "stuck in driver" error.

Thanks!