Hashcat not running/detecting CPU at all?
#2
UPDATE

I downloaded the IntelĀ® CPU Runtime for OpenCL program from here and installed it:

https://registrationcenter-download.inte....0.616.exe

Now when I run -I my CPU shows up:

Code:
hashcat (v5.1.0) starting... OpenCL Info: Platform ID #1 Vendor : NVIDIA Corporation Name : NVIDIA CUDA Version : OpenCL 1.2 CUDA 9.1.75 Device ID #1 Type : GPU Vendor ID : 32 Vendor : NVIDIA Corporation Name : GeForce GT 610 Version : OpenCL 1.1 CUDA Processor(s) : 1 Clock : 1620 Memory : 512/2048 MB allocatable OpenCL Version : OpenCL C 1.1 Driver Version : 388.13 Platform ID #2 Vendor : Intel(R) Corporation Name : Intel(R) OpenCL Version : OpenCL 2.1 WINDOWS Device ID #2 Type : CPU Vendor ID : 8 Vendor : Intel(R) Corporation Name : AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor Version : OpenCL 2.1 (Build 0) Processor(s) : 12 Clock : 0 Memory : 4077/16309 MB allocatable OpenCL Version : OpenCL C 2.0 Driver Version : 2021.11.3.0.17_160000

BUT, now when I run the same
Code:
hashcat64.exe hashes.hash -m 10500 -a 3 -D 1 -w 2 ?l
command, I get the following output:

Code:
hashcat (v5.1.0) starting... OpenCL Platform #1: NVIDIA Corporation ====================================== * Device #1: GeForce GT 610, skipped. OpenCL Platform #2: Intel(R) Corporation ======================================== * Device #2: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 4077/16309 MB allocatable, 12MCU Hashes: 2 digests; 2 unique digests, 2 unique salts Bitmaps: 16 bits, 65536 entries, 0x0000ffff mask, 262144 bytes, 5/13 rotates Applicable optimizers: * Zero-Byte * Not-Iterated * Brute-Force Minimum password length supported by kernel: 0 Maximum password length supported by kernel: 32 Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c INFO: Removed 1 hash found in potfile. Initializing OpenCL runtime for device #2...

...and then the program just ends there, I see my command line at the bottom again. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the hashes, I read to not post them here unless asked to, but what else could I be missing? Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Hashcat not running/detecting CPU at all? - by windowshopr - 10-21-2021, 10:28 PM