Excel Protected Workbook Known PW Length
#6
I installed the CUDA toolkit and ran hashcat.exe -I.

Now I get this:


Code:
PS D:\desktop\hashcat-6.2.5> ./hashcat.exe -I hashcat (v6.2.5) starting in backend information mode CUDA Info: ========== CUDA.Version.: 11.4 Backend Device ID #1 (Alias: #2)   Name...........: Quadro M1000M   Processor(s)...: 4   Clock..........: 1071   Memory.Total...: 2048 MB   Memory.Free....: 1685 MB   PCI.Addr.BDFe..: 0000:01:00.0 OpenCL Info: ============ OpenCL Platform ID #1   Vendor..: NVIDIA Corporation   Name....: NVIDIA CUDA   Version.: OpenCL 3.0 CUDA 11.4.156   Backend Device ID #2 (Alias: #1)     Type...........: GPU     Vendor.ID......: 32     Vendor.........: NVIDIA Corporation     Name...........: Quadro M1000M     Version........: OpenCL 3.0 CUDA     Processor(s)...: 4     Clock..........: 1071     Memory.Total...: 2048 MB (limited to 512 MB allocatable in one block)     Memory.Free....: 1728 MB     OpenCL.Version.: OpenCL C 1.2     Driver.Version.: 472.42     PCI.Addr.BDF...: 01:00.0 OpenCL Platform ID #2   Vendor..: Intel(R) Corporation   Name....: Intel(R) OpenCL HD Graphics   Version.: OpenCL 3.0   Backend Device ID #3     Type...........: GPU     Vendor.ID......: 8     Vendor.........: Intel(R) Corporation     Name...........: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530     Version........: OpenCL 3.0 NEO     Processor(s)...: 24     Clock..........: 1050     Memory.Total...: 13036 MB (limited to 2047 MB allocatable in one block)     Memory.Free....: 1408 MB     OpenCL.Version.: OpenCL C 3.0     Driver.Version.: 30.0.100.9865

Everything looks hunky + dorey but when I try to run a recovery on my file it errors out with this:
Code:
PS D:\desktop\hashcat-6.2.5> ./hashcat -a 3 -m 9600 --username hash.txt ?l?l?l?l hashcat (v6.2.5) starting * Device #1: WARNING! Kernel exec timeout is not disabled.             This may cause "CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES" or related errors.             To disable the timeout, see: https://hashcat.net/q/timeoutpatch * Device #2: WARNING! Kernel exec timeout is not disabled.             This may cause "CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES" or related errors.             To disable the timeout, see: https://hashcat.net/q/timeoutpatch nvmlDeviceGetFanSpeed(): Not Supported nvmlDeviceGetTemperatureThreshold(): Not Supported CUDA API (CUDA 11.4) ==================== * Device #1: Quadro M1000M, 1685/2048 MB, 4MCU OpenCL API (OpenCL 3.0 CUDA 11.4.156) - Platform #1 [NVIDIA Corporation] ======================================================================== * Device #2: Quadro M1000M, skipped OpenCL API (OpenCL 3.0 ) - Platform #2 [Intel(R) Corporation] ============================================================= * Device #3: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530, 1408/13036 MB (2047 MB allocatable), 24MCU Minimum password length supported by kernel: 0 Maximum password length supported by kernel: 256 Hashes: 1 digests; 1 unique digests, 1 unique salts Bitmaps: 16 bits, 65536 entries, 0x0000ffff mask, 262144 bytes, 5/13 rotates Optimizers applied: * Zero-Byte * Single-Hash * Single-Salt * Brute-Force * Slow-Hash-SIMD-LOOP * Uses-64-Bit Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c cuLinkAddData(): the provided PTX was compiled with an unsupported toolchain. * Device #1: Kernel ./OpenCL/shared.cl link failed. Error Log: ptxas application ptx input, line 9; fatal  : Unsupported .version 7.6; current version is '7.4' * Device #1: Kernel ./OpenCL/shared.cl build failed. Started: Sat Mar 19 19:41:18 2022 Stopped: Sat Mar 19 19:41:21 2022

I'm running a Lenovo ThinkPad P50 20EN with Windows 10 21H2.

What am I missing?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Excel Protected Workbook Known PW Length - by HelmanFrow - 03-20-2022, 01:45 AM