Altered my PW for Argent-X (crypto wallet) - no seed written down.
(08-31-2023, 11:54 AM)dumbestdummy Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 11:42 AM)marc1n Wrote: Hashcat must have your password hash to work unfortunately but Argent-X is not currently supported.

I know this is not part of the forum but are there maybe any other possible approaches (like more manual ones)?
As stated I think there shouldn’t be that many possibilities given that there weren’t several of those actions performed so basically I would just need to try to start cutting sequences out (like character 2&3 to the end, character 2-4 to the end, character 2-5 to the end, character 3-7 to the end etc) and then check how argent reacts.

So if there is any literature / tools / I can look at that would also help me a lot. I don’t have to starve otherwise but it’s still a hefty some that would make it worth for me.

If you don't have your recovery phrases, you don't know the password and you don't even have a json file (backup file), your funds are not recoverable at the moment. You have deprived yourself of funds by not following the basic rules in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Altered my PW for Argent-X (crypto wallet) - no seed written down. - by marc1n - 08-31-2023, 12:16 PM