WPA2 Attack from dictionary has bug?! (Solved)
#6
(11-12-2012, 11:12 AM)epixoip Wrote: i also notice you're running in stdin mode, not a straight dictionary attack -- what are you doing to your dictionary before piping it into hashcat?

I tried a lot of different commands... Results is the same. This is just an example number 9 Smile
Code:
pyrit -o - export_passwords | ./oclHashcat etc.

I was ran with command:
Code:
./oclHashcat-plus32.bin --gpu-loops 256 --gpu-temp-retain 60 -m 2500 -n 80 tplink.hccap 1.dic oclHashcat-plus v0.09 by atom starting... Hashes: 1 total, 1 unique salts, 1 unique digests Bitmaps: 8 bits, 256 entries, 0x000000ff mask, 1024 bytes Rules: 1 Workload: 256 loops, 80 accel Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c Watchdog: Temperature retain trigger set to 60c Device #1: Cypress, 1024MB, 875Mhz, 20MCU Device #1: Kernel ./kernels/4098/m2500.Cypress_923.1_1.4.1741.kernel (1819052 bytes) Scanned dictionary 1.dic: 1852746351 bytes, 167324322 words, 167324322 keyspace, starting attack... TP-LINK_8:/B� T4J�21qaz Status.......: Cracked

This password is '0987654321qaz' Have I write wrong command?

HEXdump this hash:
Code:
hexdump -C FIND1.txt 00000000 54 50 2d 4c 49 4e 4b 5f 38 3a 2f 42 93 20 54 34 |TP-LINK_8:/B. T4| 00000010 4a ae 32 31 71 61 7a 0a |J.21qaz.| 00000018

HEXdump previous (first) hash:
Code:
hexdump -C FIND.txt 00000000 68 6f 6d 65 2d 6c 61 6e 2d 74 68 65 65 3a a2 d5 |home-lan-thee:..| 00000010 49 8b ea 2c 3b 5a 4c 0a |I..,;ZL.| 00000018


Messages In This Thread
RE: WPA2 Attack from dictionary has bug?! - by Buran - 11-12-2012, 11:29 AM