Help me to create a pwordlist 10 length / Characters (Upercase ) and mixed by all Nu
(04-09-2022, 08:26 PM)MOUNIR2018 Wrote: that's  really  massive and disappointing 
I just wanna get a A custom passwordlist 
like the next examples :
9UV7YLDXX8
YQW5XNXLDA
VYDN9PEPMU

and I don't want to waste time in Passwords with many numbers in each pass like YU7864BV46
( 3 numbers n more )

*  If someone  know if there is a wordlist like how i want in the internet  pls help

to make it is  easy
i want a passwordlist  like the examples above 
without more than 3 numbers in each password  to save time and storage 🤔

thank you for replying

the mask i provided will generate a list with ONE digit only (at position1), but this list alone will take a storage volume of 642 terrabyte

now i assume, you generate this again with ONE digit at position 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, so ten times the size of the first list, 6420 terrabyte (no one on the internet will host such a list, because it is just a waste of storage)

this is a perfect example for using the maskprocessor or hashcat with --stdout option to feed the passwords through a pipe to hashcat without the need of storing these massive amounts of passes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me to create a pwordlist 10 length / Characters (Upercase ) and mixed by all Nu - by Snoopy - 04-11-2022, 11:14 AM