32 hours in and still nothing, Have I done something wrong here?
Hi everyone!

As you all probably already guessed, Iḿ as new to hashcat as anyone can be and Iḿ trying on my first "real" session. I don´t know if Iḿ to stressed or not, but I have had Hashcat running for about 32 hours now in total (in 3 diffrent sessions) and nothing has happend yet. It makes me start thinking hard about if I have done something wrong on my part when I wrote the command. Or if there possible is a better way to writ the command. I have to admit that I have a hard time getting my head around the mask and maskprocess so I just copied it straight from the software.Here is what I wrote:

Quote:hashcat -a 3 -m 22000 -D 2 -w 3 -S -O --session=DlinkE7A8.restore --restore-file-path=/home/user/sessions-hashcat/DlinkE7A8.restore -o DlinkE7A8_user_pw.txt DlinkE7A8.22000 ?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a

https://imgur.com/a/lJ0Kb94 (I don´t have a clue how to write so that you can se the picture straight away, I hope it works this way aswell

So what do you think is it worth continue with this crack or should I maybe instead start over with a better command?

(Iḿ sorry for my bad english, itś not my first language)

Messages In This Thread
32 hours in and still nothing, Have I done something wrong here? - by CornyHorn - 07-27-2023, 06:12 PM