I need rules, please help, thanks
Quote:Thank you for providing the idea. I think the more calculations there are, the slower the cracking speed will be. Of course, I haven't tested the command about length yet. And I think using hashcat -- stdout is not suitable for large dictionaries as it can lead to insufficient memory. I have some questions to ask tomorrow, as our local time is very late. thanks

Sure provide us with more information like dictionary size in GB, hash mode etc. What I propose is just creating a new dictionary based on those three parts which you generate separately. This should be rather fast, no problem to do this for files with a size of 1-100 GB.
Since what you are asking is a linear transformation of the original dictionary, the speed will depend on your drive, so best to store it on an M2 SSD if you observe your cracking speed to be lower than expected.
What I originally proposed to put them together with a combinator attack, that whas a mistake of mine since it creates all combinations, instead use:
paste left.txt middle.txt right.txt > left_middle_right.txt

The command above will just merge the first line of the three files, then the second, etc. which is what you want.

Messages In This Thread
I need rules, please help, thanks - by ly88888 - 03-04-2024, 06:21 AM
RE: I need rules, please help, thanks - by monyanus - 03-06-2024, 12:41 PM