Some feature
First I want to thank Atom for this wonderful software. Smile I find it to be the best cracker and it helped me more than other tools.

I would like to see implemented if possible in some future versions:

i. Dummy mode

Basically hashcat-plus with no cracking algorithm loaded. It would be really nice to have a dummy mode just to test rules, and dictionaries against lists of already cracked passwords to see what rules are matching passwords the best. You can do this but running against a list of md5 hashes but having a dummy mode would be much faster.

Something like:

cudaHashcat-plus64 -m dummy -r rules/special.rule plainpass.txt testdic.txt

ii. Vocal and consonant masks

It would be nice to have something like ?v ?V and ?c ?C so we can try to bruteforce with soething like:

?v?c?v?c?v?c?c??v wich would be faster than just ?l?l?l?l?l?l?l for some kind of passwords.

iii. Per position bruteforcing

something like mask partial_match mask :

?l ell ?l or: ?l?l sswo ?l?l or: p ?l ss ?l?l?l d

iv. Hashcat-plus supporting all rules from Hashcat

I would love to be able to use nice rules like dd3ad0ne ore T0XlC or korelogic rules in hashcat plus as hashcat plus is dropping many of the rules saying it can not convert the rules to run on GPU.

v. Having tables in Hashcat plus

vi. Fixing speed in hybrid mode:

When I try hybrid mode 6 with mask it's much faster than hybrid mode 7 with mask. IDK why putting mask in front of the word is much slower than putting mask after the word.

vii. Having Hashcat plus support of the feature of Hashcat

Thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Some feature - by twitty - 08-16-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: Some feature - by M@LIK - 08-16-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Some feature - by atom - 08-17-2012, 11:25 AM
RE: Some feature - by mastercracker - 08-17-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Some feature - by M@LIK - 08-17-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: Some feature - by twitty - 08-18-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: Some feature - by atom - 08-19-2012, 10:29 AM