bash script for email rules
(09-02-2013, 07:15 PM)epixoip Wrote: i'm having kind of a difficult time reading your script, you seem to be adverse to both indentation and POSIX.

anyway, if this does what i think it does, you don't need to use the rule engine for this, nor do you need an external script or program to generate these candidates. this functionality is all built into plus.

examples,

-a 1 usernames domains -k '^@'
-a 1 usernames domains -j u -k '^@ u'
-a 1 usernames domains -k '^#'
-a 1 usernames domains -j u -k '^# u'
-a 1 usernames domains -k '^~'
-a 1 usernames domains -j u -k '^~ u'

Apologies on that, I didnt catch the formatting until after the post. I will edit that and post the after formatted version. I use a script called beautify-bash.py (http://arachnoid.com/python/beautify_bash_program.html) and the rule script started on one system that had it but finished somewhere completely different.

If I get the chance today I'll try and decipher the example, rules and some of the flags still give me problems.

The script and its uses where done prior to the 15 version of plus which didnt handle long names etc .. so Im using it mostly with hashcat itself. The runs take a bit to finish so I have just started looking at how 15 handles them.

Peace

Messages In This Thread
bash script for email rules - by liquiz - 09-02-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: bash script for email rules - by epixoip - 09-02-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: bash script for email rules - by liquiz - 09-02-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: bash script for email rules - by liquiz - 09-02-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: bash script for email rules - by liquiz - 09-02-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: bash script for email rules - by liquiz - 09-07-2013, 12:58 PM