oclHashcat Help Plz
(06-12-2014, 08:42 PM)djohn Wrote: The only problem that I have left is that when my password is not in any dictionary on any of my targets that I found hashcat to be miserably useless for days [...] My experience with hashcat so far is that it is awful at hacking wpa/wpa2 [...] as far as I am concerned I cannot say hashcat works at all unless the password is directly in the dictionary with any rule at all.

i want you to imagine a paint brush. it is the finest, most amazing paint brush money can buy. all the artists rave about how amazing this paint brush is. you start to think about how cool it would be to paint a picture with this spectacular paint brush, so you rush out to buy one and begin painting a picture.

with your horsehair baton in hand, you tirelessly work for days to craft your masterpiece. the soft bristles effortlessly glide over the canvas, applying layer upon layer of paint. you're in such a fever pitch it almost seems like you're selecting paints at random, throwing as many different colors on the canvas as you can find. to the untrained eye it almost appears as if you haven't a clue as to what you are painting. but you're painting the hell out of it.

at last, your masterpiece is finished. you take a step back to behold its glory, and you are utterly surprised and devastated to learn the painting looks like complete and utter shit.

man, what a useless paint brush! everyone who talked about how awesome this paint brush is has no idea what they are talking about. never mind the fact that you're not an artist, and have never painted anything before in your life. it's all this paint brush's fault! it's like this paint brush doesn't work at all unless you already know how to paint. from your experience so far, this paint brush is awful at painting pictures. what a miserably useless paint brush.

Messages In This Thread
oclHashcat Help Plz - by djohn - 06-12-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: oclHashcat Help Plz - by undeath - 06-12-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: oclHashcat Help Plz - by djohn - 06-12-2014, 10:18 PM
RE: oclHashcat Help Plz - by djohn - 06-12-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: oclHashcat Help Plz - by djohn - 06-12-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: oclHashcat Help Plz - by epixoip - 06-13-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: oclHashcat Help Plz - by djohn - 06-13-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: oclHashcat Help Plz - by epixoip - 06-13-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: oclHashcat Help Plz - by 2die4 - 06-13-2014, 11:05 PM