Combinator Attack problems with OCLHC2.01
I read the write-ups about the combinator attack in both the OCLhashcat wiki and the FAQ and am having difficulty getting it to work.  I'm working with a pdf hash and can get both dictionarys to work however when I try to us the -j and -k commands it fails.
The command line is I use is:  HC64.exe -m 10500 -a 1 hash.txt  lwd.txt rwd.txt.  When I enter the command as shown (with the proper hash name) it works fine, however I want to prepend numbers to the first dictionary and append to the second dictionary (as described in the wiki).  I've saw the syntax for the toggle command (T0) in the FAQ and applied it as shown and it works properly, however when I enter a -j$xx or -k$xx it tells me that the lwd.txt file is empty.     Where / how do these two commands go in the command line indicated above to make this work?  I am a newbie however I read as much as I could find on the combinator attack.  I know I'll get blasted by the experts out there, but I ask very few questions and try to read as much as possible before asking. (BTW the HC64.exe is just the .exe file renamed so as to type less in the command line.)

Messages In This Thread
Combinator Attack problems with OCLHC2.01 - by Jiminy - 01-11-2016, 11:32 PM