Done my research, now I need a review. 20 GPU cracking cluster.
(02-12-2016, 06:58 AM)epixoip Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 05:11 AM)mamexp Wrote: How old are you? ... cause you talk like my teenager son.

My apologies. I was merely attempting to talk to you on your level, since recommending water cooling means you're about as experienced as my teenage nephew.

Oh so now you want to discuss?

Too bad being an immature little prick does not get my interest to even discuss any further with you. 

Maybe one day you willll grow up and learn something new.

(02-12-2016, 07:23 PM)Flomac Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 05:11 AM)mamexp Wrote: Watercooling does not mean no system fans. I thought  that is a safe assumption.
I never said you get rid of system fans with water cooling. I just meant everything gets more complicated, expensive and, the worst part, more unreliable.

First, there is failsafe system you can use. Its not always an off the shelf product.
Watercooled data center has been available for years now. Lots of your concern has been addressed. 

Alo the term watecooling is very general. There are actually   lots of methods but since the medium of heat exchange is liquid, the term watercooling is used.

With a right setup changing a failed part in watercooling is as simple and quick as changing an air cooler.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Done my research, now I need a review. 20 GPU cracking cluster. - by mamexp - 02-12-2016, 07:37 PM