skipping file: (null) (invalid eapol size)
TThank you again most people arent very helpful. I'm going to get started on what you have supplied me with I'll let you know how it goes. One last question if you dont mind, I have been trying and failing over and over trying to apply a rule I'm putting in -r rules/best.64.rule and I keep being told rules/best.64.rule no such file or directory I've taken out the dots taken the s off of rules every combination I can think of and it still wont work. I'm reading it and copying it right from hashcat. Hashcat -m 16800 -a 0 pmkidhash99 rockyou.txt -w 3 -r rules/best.64.rule if I take out the rule it work I put it in or ?2?2 (that's just an example) and it doesnt work. Hate to keep bugging you. Tried stack exchange was having an issue with installing The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali). I recieved six messages criticizing the structure of my question, but not even a hint at the solution. I got it but how rediculos. Common problem apparently The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) 2019.2 has a boot issue no answers though aside from some driver thing that doesnt work. Anyway thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: skipping file: (null) (invalid eapol size) - by Rdgeno - 09-01-2019, 01:18 AM