Hashcat sees my GPU but not my CPU
First I didn't know you could do that thank you very much. I usually use Linux not Windows so I know very little about windows thank you again. Now this, it shows the opencl. Actually it shows two one for the GPU, and another for the CPU. I saw in a reply about trying the beta version since it is showing the opencl should I even bother, or is there a chance it will work ? Here's what I was getting 5765 H/s on cpu only now I have to put in  --self-test-disabled and get 79344 is it going to make a big difference ? I'm starting to think just enter the extra command and just run it, but even with the command Hashcat says it's running slower than expected if it is expecting only another 5000 then I'm at the point that I don't care. This seems to be a common problem with no solution, I have been through four operating systems trying to get it to work and it is the same. If it's only a matter of a few thousand please let me know and I'll just enter the extra command and ignore the message Hashcat keeps giving me. Thank you again for your help.

Messages In This Thread
Hashcat sees my GPU but not my CPU - by Rdgeno - 10-09-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Hashcat sees my GPU but not my CPU - by Rdgeno - 10-10-2019, 08:40 PM