Illegal instruction with K A L I and WPA2
(10-08-2020, 09:00 PM)philsmd Wrote: uninstall pocl and install the driver for your hardware.

For your CPU you should download this: https://software.intel.com/content/www/u...pu-section ... update: hmm not sure if this old CPU even supports OpenCL ?

don't you have any better, more modern CPU / GPU ?

I will go ahead and give that a shot and look into that more and let you know, i appreciate that. And to be honest I got tired of always thinking about getting into pentesting and went out on a whim one day and saw a laptop for $60, and an unopened 1 T.B. external H.D. and buahot and look into that more and let you know, i appreciate that. And to be honest I got tired of always thinking about getting into pentesting and went out on a whim one day and saw a laptop for $60, and an unopened 1 T.B. external H.D. and bought them (I did however take advantage of my states legal marijuana laws that day) not even realizing that it was a chromebook, and haven't gotten far in with issues yet (learning as i go) otherwise i have a Desktop from a couple years back that runs The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) on Virtual Box. That one has a wireless card, however not supporting monitor mode so just use it as all time lab. So I may have to just take a check one of these days and upgrade. However I'm trying to get a feel for everything and an idea of what I would want before spending the money. But I do appreciate the help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Illegal instruction with K A L I and WPA2 - by snowbird187 - 10-08-2020, 09:44 PM