Unstable OpenCL Driver Detected (Unsolved)
i ran into this problem a long time ago with another integrated gpu from intel (windows machine)

i think the problem is the following, windows installs a basic GPU driver which ships a more or less actual version of opencl (mine also said opencl 3.0 on the iGPU) with this installed, i/you cannot install the opencl for CPU only versions of the intel runtime Version  (16.1.2 or 18.1) because the installer says a more recent version is already installed

i was not able to completly remove these driverpackages, because windows always updates these drivers (maybe because its CPU related, even when using forbid updates) and these version (3.0) is sadly marked as unstable, there seems to be no runtime available with supporting integrated GPU on CPU and opencl version below 3.0.

maybe this behavior has recently changed, i didnt tried this any further, i just gave up on using CPUs with integrated GPU's

you can try -D 1 -d 2 
to explicit tell hashcat use onyl CPU and Backend device 2 (which should be your plain CPU)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unstable OpenCL Driver Detected (Unsolved) - by Snoopy - 03-23-2021, 04:41 PM