Device #3: ATTENTION! OpenCL kernel self-test failed.
So last night I was running hashcat just fine, this morning I am suddenly receiving

Device #3: ATTENTION! OpenCL kernel self-test failed.

OpenCL API (OpenCL 2.1 ) - Platform #2 [Intel(R) Corporation]
=============================================================
* Device #3: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630, 3200/6514 MB (1628 MB allocatable), 24MCU

Ive tried , reinstalling all the drivers, reinstalling opencl, I even tried using system restore to go back to an earlier date but nothing seems to be working. I tried following the directions at https://hashcat.net/faq/wrongdriver to no avail. The software they had me download to install the drivers seemed to do nothing at all and kept saying I need the pro version to do anything but look at issues.

My NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 seems to be functioning properly. I ran a bench test with no issues. However when I try to run a mask attack against a single MD5 hash it keeps giving me the above error then quitting hashcat. I believe some updates were installed automatically last night but why system restore wouldn't resolve that is beyond me.

I am at a total loss, most information Ive found seems to be directed toward my primary gpu not the onboard chip. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ive already been at this over 5 hours now :[

Messages In This Thread
Device #3: ATTENTION! OpenCL kernel self-test failed. - by Feihongjr - 12-16-2022, 09:35 PM