howto use stats processor with oclHashcat+ v0.8?
thank you Hash-IT.

With sudo I am able to run the command. But when the status screen comes up, as you can see in the trace log, then system stops calculation and cant find the simple password. Basically I run several experiments with stdin. I feed in from larger key space then reduce small, and exactly one key.

./mp64.bin -1 abcd?d ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 | ... (not found; automatic status screen)
./mp64.bin -1 ?d ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 | ... (not found; automatic status screen)
./mp64.bin -1 ?d '1'?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 | ... (found; no automatic status screen)
echo '12345678' | ... (found; no automatic status screen)
Only with this mask it can find the password. What I can guess here is: Because there is too short time for status window to come up, system has not stop before it checked the key and produced result.

I am aware of the internal generation of oclHashcat+ via command:
sudo ./oclHashcat-plus64.bin -m 2500 Harkonen.hccap -o foundharkonen.txt -1 ?d ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1
But it is not about finding the key. It is about stdin, I need it for certain purpose.

My question are:
1. why when I feed in large amount of combinations the status window comes up without my involvement?
2. does it happen on other linux system, or window when you use combination like this.
3. why when status screen comes up GPU load immediately goes down to NULL. system stop working, i.e not find this simple password
4 How can I produce some traces for Atom to check this STDIN behaviour.
5 do you use stdin, in different command format?does it work long hours?
6 if you can use sp64.bin as replacement for BF, how do you pipe in oclHashcat+

Messages In This Thread
RE: howto use stats processor with oclHashcat+ v0.8? - by ntk - 07-13-2012, 11:36 PM