howto use stats processor with oclHashcat+ v0.8?
Thank you very much to have spent a lot of you valuable time to this problem. At least I know that 0.09 will not drive me crazy with stdin.

You have 0.09 I have 0.08 that could be the reason why it works on your system, and on some beta testers system, but not on mine.

Would it be possible for you to run a quicktest with 0.08 for me please. If you pass, I will wipe out my system and reinstall everything new. I realise too that you don't use sudo infront of ./oclHashcat-plus64.bin. In my system I have system complain about hashcat.pot file not permissible. Which linux are you using? It looks like Backtrack because of "root@sf:~/oclHashcat#", is it right?

I believe it is not because I have not performed wpaclean on the trace, Atom. We use both the same example cap "wpa2.eapol.cap" or called "Harkonen.cap", to generate hccap correct? Also if the Harkonen.cap was not cleaned with wpaclean, is really an issue, then oclHashcat-plus with direct generate combination won't be able to crack it in my current system too. But It does cracked it..

Only when I want to use MP64.bin (or sp64.bin) and oclHashcat+ in stdin mode, only then it show the strange status creen behaviour, oclHashcat+ stops responding, but the terminal which oclHashcat+ runs on, does not freeze, and it does not find password, as if it stops calculation when search time is longer the 10 sec.

Also I must stress that if I use mp64.bin with mask '12'?d?d?d?d?d?d, then oclHashcat+ in stdin mode cracks the password. SO the Harkonen.hccap must be a clean cap file.

Messages In This Thread
RE: howto use stats processor with oclHashcat+ v0.8? - by ntk - 07-15-2012, 02:12 PM