WPA 10 digit phone number using area code dictionary and 7 digit mask? HOW?
(10-21-2016, 07:21 PM)ICONOCLAST Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 07:01 PM)atom Wrote: If you want to verify the password candidates match your expectations you can use latest beta version, it will show them to you in the status view or use --stdout

Hi, thank you for the advice.
do you think my command line looks correct?
It will be several hours before i can  try it.

with --stdout :
and --remove

./hc -a 3 -m 2500 --session=areacodeSession -w 2 -o AreaCodeOutput.txt --remove --stdout hccap-combined3/combined3.hccap AreaCodeMask.hcmask

I assume this just shows the candidates in a long list on the screen? If you put a file name after them does it create a file?

my hccap file has 9 targets, am I currect in my understanding that --remove omits them from being hashed if they are already solved there by speeding up the process for the remaining un-solved targets?

Quick update:
This does not work:
./hc -a 3 -m 2500 --session=areacodeSession -w 2 -o AreaCodeOutput.txt --remove --stdout hccap-combined3/combined3.hccap masks/areacodes_no-tabs.hcmask

I believe this is working exactly as expected (I don't want to interupt it just yet):
./hc -a 3 -m 2500 --session=areacodeSession -w 2 -o AreaCodeOutput.txt --remove   hccap-combined3/combined3.hccap masks/areacodes_no-tabs.hcmask

For some reason the --stdout caused problems, i believe the error was mask file too short
My guess is the --stdout has to go at the end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WPA 10 digit phone number using area code dictionary and 7 digit mask? HOW? - by ICONOCLAST - 10-22-2016, 03:35 AM