Keyspace List for WPA on Default Routers
(06-28-2020, 01:55 AM)drsnooker Wrote: When Zerbea started talking SHA1, I got lost and went back to learning C++.

ATT runs a "secret" file through Sha1, then uses the result of that operation to compose the default passkey (and the ESSID). But you don't need to concern yourself with the Sha1 aspect of this in order to find a seed.

Quote:Was Fancy's seed correct for NVG589?

No, but in a way, yes. It does find correct passwords, but it misses so many others!

Quote:The NVG599 seed seems much easier (based on inverting all that bit shifting) I'd like to understand how to derive the seed, so I can take a stab at 5268.

It is, because it only has two books in the stack, and inverting and bit shifting is a waste of time, in my opinion.

The seed is nothing more than a divisor, or a multiplier, depending on which term you prefer. In other words, a key, divided by a seed, equals a number (the 'x' or counter in a key-gen). So that number, times the seed, equals the key.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keyspace List for WPA on Default Routers - by fart-box - 06-28-2020, 09:07 PM