Upgrade graphic card on PC, what to buy ?
(09-20-2017, 04:37 PM)tacohashcat Wrote: Sounds iffy. I would pass, even though the card is much cheaper.

I download one more game just to be sure, and it crashes again in that game 10 sec after start.

But I run a hashcat on some wpa2 hccapx file and results was great !

Run it with duration of 1 hour, max temp was 50 degrees all the time idle was 26 degrees ( it was a cold day ), so no problem at all, PC works slower which is normal and that is it, fan was on auto and it is on 33% all the time. It hit about 86500 combinations per second, and I run it with command ''C:\hashcat\hashcat-3.5.0\hashcat64.exe -m 2500 -w 3'' so I think that it can be even faster.

[Image: ePpAr5K.jpg]

So there is something about games that not work ok, don't know what, also seller reported that, I search try google and there are ton of problems this kind, maybe a flashing new bios on card will help about games, but I don't play games, it is important to work good in hashcat, and since I see it works well, I'm thinking about buying, I just need to find and replace a one fan that is damaged.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgrade graphic card on PC, what to buy ? - by Vidramon - 09-21-2017, 04:37 AM