Need help on converting to hccap or run newer Hashcat
I am using Unbuntu 18.04. I am using Hashcat 2.00 because I can not get the newer version to run I download and install the opencl runtimes for Intel and it just wont work, I try to force it and that doesn't work, but version 2.00 does, except I can not convert the .cap to hccap. The only way I found to do it is with aircrack-ng -j but the aircrack I have has no -j. I installed hashcat-utils and found out that wont work. So now I am stuck. How can I convert to hccap or how can I get Hashcat to run the newer version? Also when I did convert to hccapx it said there where no handshakes, but aircrack says there are, why is that, and if I dont actually have them how can I get them? Any help would be greatly appreciated I'm new at this and have been trying to get Hashcat in one form or another to work for over a week now. The answers I am finding do not work for installing a newer version, and the only way I can find to convert to hccap is Aircrack and like I said -j is not there.

Messages In This Thread
Need help on converting to hccap or run newer Hashcat - by Rdgeno - 08-26-2019, 08:46 PM