12-07-2023, 01:53 PM
Hi dev, where can I find the results of the attack I made after the attack is done?
|
Plugins 2500/2501 and 16800/16801 are deprecated
|
|
12-07-2023, 01:53 PM
Hi dev, where can I find the results of the attack I made after the attack is done?
Here in case of hcxdumptool (dump file in pcapng format):
stored by hcxdumptool in working directory Code: -w <outfile> : write packets to a pcapng-format file named <outfile>
default outfile name: yyyyddmmhhmmss-interfacename.pcapngHere in case of converted files by hcxpcapngtool (hash file in hc22000 format) stored by hcxpcapngtool in working directory -o <file> : output WPA-PBKDF2-PMKID+EAPOL hash file (hashcat -m 22000) get full advantage of reuse of PBKDF2 on PMKID and EAPOL [/code] Here in case of hashcat (recoverd PSK in hashcat out file format): via hashcat show option Code: --show | | Compare hashlist with potfile; show cracked hashes |stort in hashcat config directory Code: $ cat $HOME/.hashcat/hashcat.potfile
or
$ cat ~/.hashcat/hashcat.potfile
12-08-2023, 11:49 AM
Thanks dev, so I just realized this but when I run wordlist attack command, I didn't specify my own network to be attacked.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|