Unstable OpenCL driver detected!
I have Intel UHD Graphics 620 graphic card and i am using windows 10 20H2 version
I downloaded "OpenCL Runtime for Intel Core and Intel Xeon Processors" and in addition with this i also downloaded
"Intel graphic runtime for OpenCL" and read almost 10-20 solutions on the web struggled for more than 5 hours at a time. Struggling to find solution from last 2-3 days but nothing worked for me yet thats why am posting it here please help me.
Whenever i use hashcat it says unstable OpenCL driver detected . I also read the hashcat 'wrong driver' thread uninstalled all drivers and installed them again but that too not worked for me.
It uses only my CPU to crack pass and thats very very much slow about 8k H/s. 

when i use command Hashcat -I it give following result 

* Device #1: Unstable OpenCL driver detected!

OpenCL Info:
============

OpenCL Platform ID #1
  Vendor..: Intel(R) Corporation
  Name....: Intel(R) OpenCL HD Graphics
  Version.: OpenCL 3.0

Backend Device ID #1
    Type...........: GPU
    Vendor.ID......: 8
    Vendor.........: Intel(R) Corporation
    Name...........: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
    Version........: OpenCL 3.0 NEO
    Processor(s)...: 24
    Clock..........: 1100
    Memory.Total...: 3240 MB (limited to 1620 MB allocatable in one block)
    Memory.Free....: 3176 MB
    OpenCL.Version.: OpenCL C 3.0
    Driver.Version.: 1.0.0

OpenCL Platform ID #2
  Vendor..: Intel(R) Corporation
  Name....: Intel(R) OpenCL
  Version.: OpenCL 2.1 WINDOWS

Backend Device ID #2
    Type...........: CPU
    Vendor.ID......: 8
    Vendor.........: Intel(R) Corporation
    Name...........: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
    Version........: OpenCL 2.1 (Build 0)
    Processor(s)...: 8
    Clock..........: 1600
    Memory.Total...: 8101 MB (limited to 2025 MB allocatable in one block)
    Memory.Free....: 8037 MB
    OpenCL.Version.: OpenCL C 2.0
    Driver.Version.: 2021.12.6.0.19_160000
Uninstall "Intel graphic runtime for OpenCL". Intel GPUs are crap and their OpenCL runtime for GPU is even worse.
(08-21-2021, 10:58 PM)epixoip Wrote: Uninstall "Intel graphic runtime for OpenCL". Intel GPUs are crap and their OpenCL runtime for GPU is even worse.

As much as i can understand , You are saying that i have to change my intel hardware.
If i'm right i wanna ask that,
Is this the only way to solve this problem?? Actually i have laptop, and if i go with your solution i have to change my laptop. For me i think this solution is very expensive, please help me if you have any other way to solve this problem by any software change or something like that, it will be very appreciable.
(08-23-2021, 06:03 PM)scriptkiddy Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 10:58 PM)epixoip Wrote: Uninstall "Intel graphic runtime for OpenCL". Intel GPUs are crap and their OpenCL runtime for GPU is even worse.

As much as i can understand , You are saying that i have to change my intel hardware.
Is this the only way to solve this problem?? Actually i have laptop, and if i go with your solution i have to change my laptop. For me i think this solution is very expensive, please help me if you have any other way to solve this problem by any software change or something like that, it will be very appreciable.

laptops are quite not "made" for cracking, maybe if there is a dedicated GPU built in, like in gaming laptops, but not with integrated gpus

you have no "real" GPU Power, so if, you have to stick to CPU (option -D 1) for cracking and see your hashrates there

what type of hash (mode ?) are you trying to crack?
(08-24-2021, 06:47 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 06:03 PM)scriptkiddy Wrote:

laptops are quite not "made" for cracking, maybe if there is a dedicated GPU built in, like in gaming laptops, but not with integrated gpus

you have no "real" GPU Power, so if, you have to stick to CPU (option -D 1) for cracking and see your hashrates there

what type of hash (mode ?) are you trying to crack?

Actually, In task manager i found a gpu section in performance tab their was written intel UHD graphics 4 gb i wanna use that 4 gb gpu together with my 8 gb cpu to crack hashes.
Whenever i use the command -D 1,2 it skips my gpu saying unstable opencl driver detected and when i use --force command it uses my gpu and cpu both but the overall speed of hash cracking decreases.
My pc's hash cracking speed is about 8k-9k H/s but i think other pcs with same specs have about 120 kH/s.
Again, you need to uninstall the Intel graphics runtime and stick to CPU cracking only. The Intel graphics runtime is broken, you cannot use it. I'm not saying you have to change your hardware, I'm saying you cannot use you GPU.
Thumbs Up 
(08-27-2021, 10:50 AM)epixoip Wrote: Again, you need to uninstall the Intel graphics runtime and stick to CPU cracking only. The Intel graphics runtime is broken, you cannot use it. I'm not saying you have to change your hardware, I'm saying you cannot use you GPU.

Means i can never use this laptop to attain 120 kH/s 
Thats sad........
Btw thanks for your help and support.