Percentage from restore file (status update)
Information 
Hi atom,

First of all I'd like to thank you far all your hardwork that you put into this non-profit project, I know it couldn't have been easy.

My request is simple: I want to provide a status update on the current percentage of oclhashcat-lite to a remote server. The easiest way to do that would be to read directly from the restore file. Unfortunately, here is where I encountered difficulties.

In 0.06 I managed to read the value from somewhere near the end of the restore file and convert it (after some long testing) to a percentage that was -5% to +5% close to the real value.
Now that I upgraded to 0.09, this doesn't work anymore (I read that the restore file format is different). My question is if you can help me with the new format (a pm or any info with how the percentage/hash start is stored in the file would be greatly appreciated).

Maybe a feature to write periodically a file in plain text or something with the current status (like temperature, current position, gpu speeds, gpu usage etc) would be of help to the other users too. I know it would help me a lot.

Thank you in advance for any info. Smile
This should help: http://hashcat.net/wiki/oclhashcat_lite#...store-file
Thanks for the reply, I don't know how, but I missed that part of documentation.
Not exactly what I had in mind though, but I did manage to recreate the conversion function with 0.01% precision this time.
Thanks again Smile