Hashcat not detecting CPU
I'm having a similar problem to this previous thread, but I've installed the Intel CPU Runtime for OpenCL program linked there and still don't see my CPU when running hashcat -I.  It's an Intel Core i7-8700K with 12 cores.  I'm running Windows 10.

Is there some driver I should install? Is there a configuration setting somewhere I need to update?
PS using 6.2.4
I checked for a later version of the OpenCL runtime and found one from September 2021 and installed it, with no luck.
Hi metawata, I ran into this problem when I got started with hashcat.

I sidestepped it by running it on linux using a The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) bootable USB and then eventually installing The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) alongside windows.

If you have the skills, I would recommend trying the The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) bootable USB to then attempt to run hashcat. This would allow you to know for sure if it'll run on The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) without having to partition a drive.

Hope this helps
Uninstall your current opencl driver and install this : https://registrationcenter-download.inte....1.191.exe