Using limit with increment
Hello everyone!
I have multiple computers which I am planning to use. They all run a custom-made client that starts hashcat with different args.
I am able to submit the current progress, candidates etc (everything in console output) to the server, but I am unsure how I would format the arguments for the client.

Example:
PC 1 starts and quits after 100 hashes generated.
Now PC 2 starts and receives the exact same start command, leading to the same hashes being checked again (or does it?).
I would like to tell PC 2 "Hey, 100 passwords were already tested, skip those and start from 101!".

After some googling I found that I could use -s to do that. But is the order the passwords I am generating always the same or does it differ? My start command is (roughly):

Code:
hashcat.exe -m 17400  -o outfile.txt --session charsession -a 3 --increment --increment-min 8 [b]-s 12345[/b] wallethash.txt ?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a

Edit: Just saw it's not possible with --increment, so what should I do now? Wordlists are not an option.

So, to sum it up:
How can I have multiple computers with the --increment option enabled work and avoid any duplicate checks?